Sunday 26 October 2008

Lynette Anderson Noah's Ark

This is the one I completed this morning. I have also done the first one which was a dove but it would not photograph well. I have found these completely addictive, they should have been block of the month but have only recently found them. I think I have done them all in about two weeks (very little housework done do I have my priorities right?)
I am now going to have to wait for next month for the next block number 9 which means it wont be complete till February. I have yet to decide on fabrics to join them.


Mr Noah but no Mrs Noah and a cat.


This was fun too.



I love these elephants.




Kangaroo a really quick to do stitchery for month 4.





Are these cows cute? I love them.






1 comment:

Lynette Anderson said...

Your blocks look gorgeous, your stitching is so neat. Thanks for showing them and I will be interested to see what fabrics you choose to edge them with.