Saturday 27 December 2008

Long time no blog




Lots of gifts made for friends and family these are the back followed by the front of vinyl pouches from a tutorial by Amanda Jean I don't know how to put in a link but her blog is fab called crazy mom quilts. I filled these with all sorts of goodies, the horses were for a friends daughter who likes horses, the sweetie hearts for another friends daughter, the planes for my husband who has his private pilots licience, camping for my scouting son and the golf for my other son who has a part time job at a cyber golf cafe in Nottingham where he is at uni.









I made four of these gift bags after a demonstration at one of the quilt groups I attend I think it was Rocheberie. I put chocolate boxes in them for friends
These were covered note books for children of friends who invited us to spend New Years Eve with them, we had a lovely time so thank you Robert and Louise. I also made a bag for my Dad and one for his friend Sue. They both belong to a local music group and thought a bag with a musical theme would be good for them but I havent got a photo of them.

No comments: