Monday 16 February 2009

Noah's Ark


Noah's ark is now put together with a set of rainbow coloured batiks and some patterned batiks I bought ages ago. I am now looking forward to the last set of instructions to finish it off although I can enjoy it just being pinned up on my little pin board. I have done some more ciggy blocks in blue and white orientals and only have 8 more to sew then signatures for all 60. I do have an idea for how to do this and need to buy a special pen.
I have also been playing with a batik jelly roll and bento block.

The strips were nowhere near 2 1/2 inches so required a lot of trimming which at first made me a bit narked but I soon came to view this pile as another excuse to play. I have to think of a border for this now. As it is half term I may not have so much time this week but I have thursday with Jennie Rayment which should be fun I will post the results of our workshop.

Till then Liz

No comments: