Sunday 7 June 2009

June challenge



June's challenge for BQL was super quick and easy, I chose batiqe fabric which I love but my camera always make look paler than reality. I quite like the idea of making cushions for my sofa now but using silks in shades of cream and brown. Mmmm shopping today I think. Bigger seam allowance I think might be advisable. I am thinking/typing outloud.

It has been a busy month with a couple of birthdays (that I can't show you because I didn't have time to take photos) and a fab trip to a great private railway near Tamworth this was a particularly interesting little engine.

And how about this for a great maintanance vehicle. Yes they really have put bogies on a Landy. And here is the team that made it all happen. Thank you all, we had a great day.

I don't normally post about other aspects of my life but now you know because of my family I am also into trains and Land Rovers.
Till next time
Liz

No comments: