Sunday 26 February 2012

Blog browsing is dangerous to your current project list

First I went here
http://lilysquilts.blogspot.com/2012/02/modern-quilting-magazine.html
where I saw  a post about a new magazine which I will be looking out for and saw a lovely bag. I want one just like it.
Then I went here
http://www.sewsweetness.com/2012/02/new-york-beauty-quilt-along.html
New york beauty has been on my wish list for a long time now so this would seem to be a good time to stop wishing and quilt along. I have some red batik fabrics that are Dear Jane unsuitable, just don't love it, failures, that might just be perfect for this. Can I tempt anyone else?

Liz
who has plenty to be getting on with but in the words of the executioner in the film Robin Hood (a particular favourite of my older son, many years ago, almost to the point of obsession) "There is always room for one more."

1 comment:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

I think you just have to go with the inspiration as it strikes you...strike while the iron is hot...and stop counting the UFOs:o)