Monday 6 February 2012

What did you do on my wedding anniversary?

We were married on Feb 5th 1994 but don't usually make a fuss about overly celebrating it. I have given Mr Chaos a card on the 4th before (because the 4th, the 5th and 14th get muddled in my brain) and he has looked at me blankly. What a pair of ditsies. This year I had it in my mind that it was Monday so it came as a bit of a suprise when he suggested a chinese last night because it was our anniversary, it had clearly just dawned on him. I certainly didn't argue.
I was glad I was prepared with a card and a little something sweet and hadn't left that untill today.

Unsuprisingly I had spent the afternoon quilting and quilting untill this was done. It's not perfect but I know where to improve. I hope Holly likes it.


I didn't expect to be posting so soon with another finish but there you are.


Till next time


Liz

3 comments:

Nik said...

I enjoyed the snow in the park with my two dogs and my husband of 20 years this April.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Happy Wedding Anniversary! Like the quilt too...very pretty!

Lynda said...

The saw tooth border is fabulous! As to wedding anniversaries, ours is 20th December, so hard to forget!