Monday 15 October 2012

Make a list Monday

I saw Make a list Monday on another blog and thought it was a really good idea. I often flit about doing a bit of this and a bit of that but not really feeling like I make much progress. I know I have a busy week ahead so my plan is to focus on just one thing this week.
http://piecebynumber.com/CircleOfGeese-PieceByNumber.pdf
It is a challenge set by Mo at a group I have recently been invited to join. I just have to find some suitable fabrics and get going.
I need a bit of prep time and then I have a hand applique project that would be portable and then maybe if I can find some time to make and put the binding on the red and white wonky stars quilt I could take it with me if I have a few minutes. See this is how it goes.
Tomorrow I will try to post about my challenge quilt  that I have now finished binding, for the second time, and possibly a finish on Friday post.
We will see.
Lz

No comments: